Certified Digital Marketing Consultant (CDMC) Answers
1. Through ‘ Triggers’ in GTM are used for.
Ans: Controlling the Activation of Code at a Specific Instance
2. Where can you get access & import option of -GA’s Advance in product solution’s like ( Dashboards, Custom Reports & Segments etc. )
Ans: Solution Gallery
3. Call-To-Action, Landing Page, Offer, Forms are together known as
Ans: 4 Pillars to lead Generation
4. In Which Testing Types we create 2 versions of subject under test.
Ans: A/B Testing
5. In what way(s) could you demonstrate Product Explanations on Landing Page?
Ans: All of the above
6. Pick the right order for lead journey funnel.
Ans: Awareness, Consideration, Decision
7. Adding more than 3 fields in a landing page form is:
Ans: Is a trade off between Conversion Rate and Lead Details Depth, It Must be Balanced and differs from campaign to campaign.
8. Which of the following tool can be ideally used to identify industry influencers.
Ans: Follower Wonk
9. Which of the channels can be used for audience aggregation?
Ans: Setting up new Community site
10. Google Hummingbird Update encourages webmasters to improve websites with.
Ans: Increasing user friendliness and use of rich data
11. Purpose of social media calendar creation is :
Ans: All the above
12. In Google Analytics ‘ City’ is _________ Whereas total no. of sessions from that city is _________.
Ans: Dimension, Metric
13. Under which section in google webmasters tool will you find, an option to know your website position in SERP for keywords where any of your web url has got impressions ?
Ans: Search Appearance
14. Build, Engage & Amplify’ is a golden rule for:
Ans: Social Media Communities
15. AMP’ for website speed improvement, refers to :
Ans: Accelerated Mobile Pages
16. A company ‘A’ is receiving good traffic on its blog and their blog posts are very interesting and engaging. They want suggestions on the ways to increase user subscriptions organically. What do you propose?
Ans: Both A & B
17. Google Panda Update was Related to improving websites
Ans: Low Quality & Duplicate Content
18. Using Innovative ways to grow your business, using online, offline or both marketing mediums is known as.
Ans: Growth Hacking
19. Which of the following is not a tool for multi channel Social Media Management cum Monitoring.
20. Content writing and Copywriting are Different as content writing involves writing for educating and engaging whereas copywriting refers to promoting content only for advertising.’ The Above statement is
Ans: Completely True
21. Content marketing approach requires you to :
Ans: All The Above.
22. Easiest way to Plan & Document Your Content Strategy is to:
Ans: Create a content calendar with content Ideas
23. You Want to track website url’s traffic stats coming from a particular SMS campaign. Which technique will you apply track visits.
Ans: Custom URL
24. In ‘AARRR’ model of growth hacking what does second R represents:
25. Your client sells gardening supplies online. You suggest she use sitelinks because they can:
Ans: take people to subpages on her site about gloves, tools and fertilizer
26. How can you ensure that your ad is only available on facebook & Instagram newsfeed and not on right side ads and FB partner sites.
Ans: Placement Targeting
27. Expandable in feed facebook Ad stories are called ?
Ans: Canvas Ads
28. If i want to target maximum People working in a particular organization. Which will be the most ideal platform to reach out to and target them via. Ad ?
Ans: Linkedin Ads
29. Which of the following does clicking the ‘Boost’ button NOT allow you to do?
Ans: Choose the placement Options
30. You own a bed and breakfast in southern France and want to target English speaking tourists looking for accommodations after they’ve arrived in France. What language and location should you target?
Ans: English; southern France
31. Which of the following is true if you want to schedule ads to run at only certain times and on certain days of the week?
Ans: You must use lifetime budgeting
32. Which of these sentences accurately describes both CPC bidding and CPV bidding?
Ans: When using CPC bidding the advertiser pays per click, under CPV bidding the advertiser pays when a user engages with the ad by clicking a call to acti
33. Which of Following is not an ad Network
34. What is a ‘Lead’
Ans: Contact Details of Person Showing Interest your in Product/Service
35. Which of the following is not currently an option when creating Website Custom Audiences?
Ans: Create an audience of people who visited your website during the past 180 days, but not during the past 7 days
36. Which statement is true?
Ans: Call-only ads only let people call the business
37. How can advertisers see specific search queries that have caused their ads to show, even if those queries are not keywords within their accounts
Ans: Select the ‘Details’ drop-down menu on the Keywords tab
38. Ramesh would like to target people who’ve already browsed her online clothing boutique by offering them a 10% discount on their first purchase using search remarketing.Which of the following campaign types he will choose while creating a campaign.
Ans: Search Network
39. Which of the following is not currently true about Facebook Lead Ads?
Ans: Leads automatically sync with your email list without the need for a third party tool
40. Which of the following is true when adding multiple ads to an ad set?
Ans: Facebook will optimize to show ads at the rate they determine is best
41. Why is campaign based landing page without a top menu or links to other pages, a better option than targeting people to a page on main website.
Ans: All the above
42. What Does Term ‘ SQL’ Signifies in Lead Generation
Ans: Sales Qualified Leads
43. CRO can help you to meet your conversion goals by
Ans: Increasing effectiveness of your campaigns
44. A warm-up page is used for
Ans: Qualifying a Website Visitor, Further into the Funnel
45. Which of the following you would use to reduce multiple tracking codes on your website.
Ans: Google Tag Manager
46. Difference Between Segments and Filters is that.:
Ans: WRONG ANSWERS – Filters are temporary, Segments are permanent & A Filtered View, Can;t Have Segments
47. Google Penguin Update was related to improving websites
Ans: Low Quality Links
48. Content Repurposing Means:
Ans: Using the same content in Different Format
49. I want to block websites ‘blog’ directory from indexing in google’s index. URL for same if abc.com/blog. Which of the terms will i use in my robots.txt
50. Which technique out of the following helps you to build rare and high quality links:
Ans: Blogger/ Link Outreach
51. Ebooks, Whitepapers, Webinars, Contests are types of.
Ans: SIgn Up Offers
52. Say Their are alot of temporary url’s that are generated on my website when someone sort down my website’s pages in ascending/descending order. Which webmaster option will I use to suggest to google what to index and what not in such cases.
Ans: URL Parameters
53. Which of them is not a Type of Twitter Ad.
Ans: Sponsored Reply
54. What is Daily Unique Reach when crea
Ans: The ability to reach users no more than once in a day
55. Which of the following audiences can you target without specifying a country or location?
Ans: Custom Audiences
56. If you want to show your ad to maximum people which FB campaign objective will you pick?
57. Which of the following is most true of a Website Custom Audience?
Ans: It is an audience of people who visited your website or specified URL, Where custom audience pixel is placed.
58. Online Media Buying Refers to:
Ans: Paid Media Optimization on Web
59. What is the name of the tool that can is used to manage bulk facebook ads?
Ans: Power editor
60. What Does Term ‘ MQL’ Signifies in Lead Generation
Ans: Marketing Qualified Leads
61. Which google analytics feature allow you to have Multi-variate testing on a web page.
62. You want to track people reaching a particular page url on website, Which of the following Goal Method will you pick.
63. Ad Copy says ‘ Get Free Trial Today’, Landing page does nothave a term ‘ Free trial’ Mentioned anywhere, though every person filing the form gets a free trial. This is a clear case of ?
Ans: Call-to-Action Mismatch Between Landing page & Ad Copy
64. Why do we use ‘data highlighter tool ‘ in web masters
Ans: To markup structure data
65. The list of url’s submitted to search engine for index is known as.
66. An advertiser can apply mobile bid adjustments at which of the following levels?
Ans: Campaign level
67. Why You Must Avoid applying filters to your main/primary View in GA.
Ans: It will filter out primary data, which you can’t retrieve later
68. Which information does the Conversion Optimizer need in order to find the optimal cost-per-click (CPC) bid for an ad each time the ad is eligible to appear?
Ans: Historical conversion data
69. Mailmunch’ is the tool used For
Ans: Lead Capturing from Website
70. While testing a subject for CRO, How many things we should test at once
Ans: WRONG ANSWERS – Two & Minimum Two, Maximum Three.
71. Specific keyword targeted for all pages in website, helps in
Ans: All the above
72. ASO is mobile marketing stands for
Ans: App Store Optimization
73. Which of the following cannot be used when running TrueView In-stream and video Discovery ads?
Ans: A YouTube video with a privacy setting of private
74. Heat Map’ & ‘Click Density’ Testing are types of:
Ans: Usage Testing